Back Covers

Made a few changes to my back covers, and also changed the opacity of my designs (only slightly) so they print out lighter. So the type wasn’t arranged great on the back so I’ve tried something different and I think it looks loads better. I’ve tried to make it look like I haven’t just left the credits as an after thought ( 🙂 ) which is what it had looked like before. I also had to make the barcode bigger, (which is a bit annoying as they look hideous!) but I guess its nothing that can’t be helped.

Oh, and I also did the most STUPIDEST thing, and put the same track listing for all 3 CDs. Yeah, good job I noticed before deadline… So here are all three, with the proper track listing too!


One thought on “Back Covers

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s